Passionate about Heritage?
At no other time has the conservation of our heritage and environment been so important. Join the growing number of Cadw members who enjoy free unlimited visits to over 100 castles, abbeys, forts and burial chambers. As a member of Cadw you’ll also be helping us to safeguard our heritage for the future.
As a valued member, you will receive:
- Free admission to all Cadw attractions, from Caerphilly Castle, Castell Coch and Tintern Abbey in the south to the world Heritage sites of Caernarfon, Harlech and Beaumaris Castles in the north.
- Free magazine, Heritage in Wales, three full-colour issues a year with news stories about Cadw and features about History archaeology and the people who helped shape Wales
- Free membership pack which includes car stickers & full colour maps to help plan your visit
- 10% off purchases in Cadw’s gift shop (when you spend £5 or more).
- Free entry to most events from medieval living history encampments to sword and archery lessons, and heritage festivals. Only a few events incur an additional charge.
- Half-price entry to English Heritage and Historic Scotland sites in your first year and free entry on renewal.
- Free entry to Manx National Heritage properties.
Become a Life or Joint Life member get additional entitlements.
As well as gaining free admission to sites in the care of Cadw, English Heritage, Historic Scotland and Manx National Heritage, Life/Joint Life Members may each take their children under 16 years-of-age and one adult guest, free of charge.
A gift of membership makes a perfect present at any time of the year.
We can either send the gift membership pack to you or to the recipient and we would be pleased to include a message if you tell us what you would like to say.
By post: download and complete an application form and send it to:
By phone: Freephone 0800 0743121
On site: speak to any of our custodians
For all membership enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Freephone 0800 0743121.
Cadw’s membership office will close from 24 December to 5 January. If you contact us during this time please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible on or after Monday, 5 January.